Download Dangerous Driving for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Dangerous Driving on PC.
About Dangerous Driving
Dangerous Driving is a racing video game by Three Fields Entertainment, released on 9 April 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.Dangerous Driving is a racing game and considered by the developers as a spiritual sequel to the Burnout series. Players, after selecting a car and track, attempt to beat the other races (computer-controlled, or other online players). Dangerous Driving includes the same crash elements from Burnout; players can ram opponents into the sides of the track or oncoming damage to cause them to crash (known as Takedowns), temporarily stopping them from racing before their car respawns and they can continue on. By performing Takedowns or other driving stunts like drifting, they build up a Nitro meter; once past a certain threshold they can activate Nitro which gives them a speed boost while some part of the meter is filled.
How to Download and Install Dangerous Driving
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Dangerous Driving. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Dangerous Driving has finished downloading, mount the iso file and run game setup
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Dangerous Driving PC Download
The download is for Dangerous Driving – file size is 4.79GB
Dangerous Driving System Requirements
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz / AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- Storage: 12GB
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2700K 4-Core 3.50GHz / AMD FX-9590
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA
- Storage: 12GB
Dangerous Driving Screenshots