Download Crysis Warhead for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Crysis Warhead on PC.
Game Name: Crysis Warhead
Publishers: Electronic Arts
Developers: Crytek Budapest
Release date: 2008
Genre: First-person shooter
About Crysis Warhead
Crysis Warhead is a first-person shooter video game developed by the studio Crytek Budapest in Hungary and published by Electronic Arts. Crysis Warhead is a stand-alone expansion game and does not require the installation of Crysis to play.
Crysis Warhead updates and refines the gameplay of the original game through a side-plot parallel to that of the original game. The story follows Sergeant Michael “Psycho” Sykes, an ally of Crysis protagonist Nomad, as he faces his own trials and challenges on the other side of the island during the time period of the first game. It features new fully customizable weapons, vehicles and enemies, along with new multiplayer content. It also showcases a new, enhanced and optimized version of CryEngine 2 and is the first game developed by Crytek’s Budapest studio. Psycho’s arsenal of futuristic weapons builds on those showcased in Crysis, with the introduction of Mini-SMGs which can be dual-wielded, a six-shot grenade launcher equipped with EMP grenades, and the destructive, short ranged Plasma Accumulator Cannon (PAX). The highly versatile Nanosuit, which confers various superhuman abilities upon its wearer, returns.
In addition to the single-player campaign, Crytek has also emphasized the multiplayer modes, titled Crysis Wars. In addition to the Instant Action and Power Struggle modes of the original Crysis, Crysis Warhead also features Team Instant Action mode, as well as 21 playable maps upon release. Crytek has made numerous changes to the multiplayer gameplay including tighter vehicle controls, weapon rebalancing, and Nanosuit alterations. Crysis Wars is included on its own disc, has a separate installer and logo, and is considered a separate game by Crytek; regardless, it comes bundled with Warhead at no additional charge. From 10–12 October 2008, Crytek held a free trial weekend during which people could download and play Crysis Wars for free.
How to Download and Install Crysis Warhead
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Crysis Warhead. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Crysis Warhead has finished downloading, extract the game to your desktop – you will need to use a software like WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted folder and run the game setup. You can leave all the steps at default. Install the game.
- Copy the cracked content from the file called PROPHET dir and into the game installation directory which you chose during the setup.
- You should now have the full game installed! To launch the game, just double click on the new game launcher which you copy pasted (should be found in the installation directory).
- Enjoy the game!
Crysis Warhead PC Download
The game is the full version of Crysis Warhead, patch to v188.8.131.521 – file size is 6.06 GB.
Crysis Warhead System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or 10
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 15GB
Crysis Warhead Screenshots