Download Crysis for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Crysis on PC.
Game Name: Crysis
Publishers: Electronic Arts
Release date: 2007
Genre: First-person shooter
Crysis is a first-person shooter video game series developed by German developer Crytek and published by Electronic Arts. The series revolves around a group of military protagonists with “nanosuits”, technologically advanced suits of armor that allow them to gain enhanced physical strength, speed, defense, and cloaking abilities. The protagonists face off against hostile North Korean soldiers, heavily armed mercenaries, and a race of technologically advanced aliens known as the Ceph, who arrived on Earth millions of years ago for unclear reasons, and have recently been awakened.
Characters in Crysis use nanosuits, advanced powered exoskeletons developed by the military that grant them special abilities. “Maximum Armor” enhances the suit’s ability to withstand bullet and shrapnel impacts, “Maximum Strength” greatly enhances the wearer’s physical strength, to the point of being able to punch cars through the air; and “Maximum Speed” allows the wearer to run and act extremely fast. “Cloak” activates the suit’s cloaking device that makes the user near-invisible.
The first two games, Crysis and Crysis Warhead, take place in 2020 on the fictional Lingshan Islands, off the Philippines. The protagonists of both games both belong to “Raptor Team,” a United States special forces operation that is sent to the island to investigate aggressive behavior by North Korea. The player uses various weapons, including traditional projectile weapons like handguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, and sniper rifles (all of which can be modified with scopes and attachments in real time), as well as explosives and the nanosuit’s natural abilities. Multiplayer gameplay modes introduce fictional futuristic weapons based on the ice technology introduced by the alien antagonists who reside on the island. In single-player, Raptor Team faces off against both the North Korean military and these alien foes.
How to Download and Install Crysis
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Crysis. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Crysis has finished downloading, extract the game to your desktop – you will need to use a software like WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted folder and run the game setup. You can leave all the steps at default. Install the game.
- You should now have the full game installed! To launch the game, just double click on the desktop shortcut for the game.
- Enjoy the game!
- If you get any errors, go into the Redist folder and install the software listed.
Crysis PC Download
The game is updated to v220.127.116.1156 – file size is 6.71 GB.
Crysis System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista***
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB**
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 12GB
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar