Download Celeste for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Celeste on PC.
Celeste is a platforming video game by Canadian video game developers Matt Thorson and Noel Berry, with art of the Brazilian Studio MiniBoss. In the game players control a girl named Madeline as she makes her way up a mountain while avoiding various deadly obstacles. Along with jumping and climbing up walls for a limited amount of time, Madeline has the ability to perform a mid-air dash in the eight cardinal and intercardinal directions. This move can only be performed once and must be replenished by either landing on the ground, hitting certain objects such as replenishing crystals, or moving to a new screen (although the player is granted a second dash later on in the game). Throughout each level, the player will encounter additional mechanics, such as springs that launch the player or feathers that allow brief flight, and deadly objects such as spikes which kill Madeline (returning her to the start of the section). Players can also access an Assist Mode, where they can change some attributes about the game’s physics.
How to Download and Install Celeste
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Celeste. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Celeste has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game .exe shortcut
- Enjoy the game!
Celeste PC Download
The download is for Celeste v22.214.171.124 – file size is 703.3MB
Celeste System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 1200 MB available space