Download Call of Duty: Black Ops for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Call of Duty: Black Ops on PC.
About Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision.
Black Ops is a first-person shooter, retaining the same gameplay mechanics as previous Call of Duty titles. The player assumes the role of a foot soldier who can wield various firearms (only two of which can be carried at once), throw grenades and other explosives, and use other equipment as weapons. A player close enough to an enemy can kill with one knife blow. A character can take three stances: standing, crouching or prone. Each affects rate of movement, accuracy, and stealth. The player can drop to the prone stance from the standing stance while running (colloquially known as “dolphin diving”), and can momentarily sprint before having to stop. The screen glows red to indicate damage to a player’s health, which regenerates over time. When the character is within the blast radius of a live grenade, an on-screen marker indicates where it is in relation to the player, helping the player to move away or to throw it back. Among the weapons new to the series in Black Ops are crossbows with bolts and explosive ammunition, Dragon’s Breath rounds and ballistic knives.
The player assumes the role of various characters during the single-player campaign, changing perspectives throughout the story. The playable characters are special forces operatives conducting black operations behind enemy lines. In this way, the player’s characters have their own traits such as voices and shadows. Each mission features a series of objectives that are displayed on the heads-up display, which marks the direction and distance towards and from such objectives as it has been in the earlier versions. The player is accompanied by friendly troops throughout the game. Although primarily a first-person shooter, certain levels feature sequences where the player pilots a Hind helicopter and guides friendly troops from a SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft. The campaign features several scripted cinematic moments. One of them is a bullet time effect during the “Victor Charlie” level, activated when the player fires toward the last enemy of a Viet Cong squad.
As a first in the Call of Duty main series, player characters can now speak during gameplay, whereas in previous installments, primarily those made by Infinity Ward, characters would be silent during gameplay, even if they could speak during cutscenes.
How to Download and Install Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent. Note: when uTorrent launches, you can uncheck any of the languages which you don’t need to make the download smaller.
- Once Call of Duty: Black Ops has finished downloading, run the game setup inside the downloaded folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Call of Duty: Black Ops PC Download
The download is for Call of Duty: Black Ops v0.305 and includes All DLCs including the Zombies mode – file size is 7.3 GB [selective download]
Call of Duty: Black Ops System Requirements
- OS:Windows® Vista / XP / 7
- Processor:Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
- Storage: 12 GB
Call of Duty: Black Ops Screenshots