Download Battle Chess Special Edition for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Battle Chess Special Edition on PC.
About Battle Chess Special Edition
The most challenging game on Earth comes to life in Battle Chess. An entire medieval world at war is reflected on the checkered field. Everyone who’s ever had a knight take a pawn, has seen that capture as more than one piece replacing another on the board. In players’ minds, the bold knight, resplendent in his armor of silver or ebon, sallies forth and slays the foul foot soldier. Combat, mortal combat, lies in the heart and soul of chess, but this aspect of it could only live in the mind’s eye – until now! The Battle Chess Special Edition contains three different games, each with it’s own unique gameplay, so you can experience the mortal combat thrill of chess more intensely than you ever imagined! Chess is no longer an abstract mental exercise. It is an entertainment that will prove the words of the famous Oriental Philosopher Chef Kung Pao who said – “War is fun!”.
How to Download and Install Battle Chess Special Edition
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Battle Chess Special Edition. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Battle Chess Special Edition has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_battle_chess.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Battle Chess Special Edition PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Battle Chess Special Edition – file size is 67.5MB
Battle Chess Special Edition System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Battle Chess Special Edition Screenshots