Download Assassin’s Creed Rogue for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Assassin’s Creed Rogue on PC.
About Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is an action-adventure, stealth game set in an open world environment and played from a third-person perspective. Naval aspects from previous games return with the player controlling Shay’s ship, the Morrígan. The Morrígan has a shallower draft compared to Edward Kenway’s Jackdaw from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, allowing for river travel.New features include new ship-based weapons such as releasing an oil slick which can then be ignited, Puckle guns, and the ability for enemies to board the Morrígan during ship-to-ship combat. The arctic environment also features into naval gameplay and exploration, as certain icebergs can be rammed with an icebreaker.The underwater diving missions featured in Black Flag do not exist as swimming in the North Atlantic causes the player’s health to rapidly deplete due to the frigid water.
For combat, the game introduces an air rifle, similar to the blowpipe from the Black Flag which allows the player to silently take out enemies at a distance. The air rifle can be outfitted with a variety of different projectiles, such as firecrackers. The player can also use it as a grenade launcher, which fires off shrapnel grenades and other loads.Hand-to-hand combat has been slightly altered, and now enemy attacks can be countered with timing, similar to the Batman: Arkham series of games. Enemy Assassins feature archetypes similar to previous games, using skills that players have been using throughout the series; they can hide in bushes, blend in with crowds, and perform air assassinations against the player.Poison gas can now be used as an environmental weapon, and Shay has a mask that can mitigate its effects.
Side missions and activities return, with a number of them based on those of the previous games. Reflecting Shay’s role as a Templar, the game introduces a new side mission: Assassin Interception. These mirror the Assassination side missions in previous games, in that Shay, after intercepting a messenger pigeon carrying an assassination contract, must prevent an innocent being assassinated by finding and killing Assassins hidden nearby.
Legendary ship battles make a return as well. In order to overcome these challenges, the player may acquire possible upgrades for the Morrígan as the game progresses.
How to Download and Install Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Assassin’s Creed Rogue. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent. You can deselect the languages you don’t want to make the download smaller.
- Once Assassin’s Creed Rogue has finished downloading, run the game setup inside the downloaded folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC Download
The download is for the full version of Assassin’s Creed Rogue – file size is 5.4 GB [selective download]
Assassin’s Creed Rogue System Requirements
- OS:Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- Processor:Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- Memory: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- Storage: 12 GB
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Screenshots