Download Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood on PC.
About Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is a 2010 action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is an action-adventure video game with main emphasis on nonlinear, sandbox style gameplay, parkour movements, crowd-blending stealth, assassinations and melee fighting system. The combat system features several improvements and for the first time in the series, the game offers a multiplayer mode alongside 15+ hours of single-player gameplay.
The game introduces a new management system: the player can recruit new members by destroying any of twelve “Borgia towers” around Rome where papal troops are stationed and then rescuing disgruntled citizens in their districts from being harassed by guards. The player, as Ezio, can then send them to assignments around Europe or call them for support during missions (if they are not already occupied). Tasking the novice Assassins makes them gain experience, and the player is able to customize their appearance, skills, and weapon training to some degree by spending the skill points they have earned. Assassins can die on missions, from which they will not return. Ezio masters new gadgets, such as Leonardo da Vinci’s parachute, which can be used when jumping from tall buildings,along with poison darts, a faster acting poison, a crossbow, and the ability to hold and throw heavier weapons like axes.
Ezio using the BAM system (Brotherhood Assist Move).
The primary setting is Rome, which has fallen into ruin due to the corrupt rule of the Borgia papacy and the Templars over the Papal States and concentrating all the wealth in the Vatican. Just like the town of Monteriggioni in Assassin’s Creed II, the player is able to invest in the city, witness its development, and unlock rewards.The player has to conquer and destroy Borgia towers to free city zones from the family’s influence.Completing this unlocks new missions and opportunities. Rome is larger than any of the cities in the first two installments (Rome is three times bigger than Florence from Assassin’s Creed II) and includes five districts: Vatican (Vaticano), Central (Centro), Trans-Tiber (Trastevere), Country (Campagna) and Antique (Antico). Unlike the previous installments, travel between different cities or regions is no longer present, as most of the action in the game takes place around the city of Rome. Instead, a series of tunnel networks throughout the city allow the player to travel to different sectors of the city with ease. However players will be able to explore the entire city of Rome, visit the harbour of Naples, a part of Navarre, Spain, Valnerina, Lake of Nevi and present day Monteriggioni.
How to Download and Install Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood has finished downloading, open the .iso file called sr-acbrh.iso (note you will need to download a software such as PowerISO in order to open the .iso file).
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file and go through the installation steps.
- Move the crack from inside the crack folder into your installation directory.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood PC Download
The download is for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood – file size is 3.01GB
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood System Requirements
- OS:Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- Processor:Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- Storage: 8 GB
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Screenshots