Download Among Us for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Among Us on PC.
About Among Us
Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game developed and published by American game studio Innersloth. Among Us is a multiplayer game, supporting four to ten players. One to three of these players are randomly selected each game to be Impostors, while the rest are Crewmates. The game can take place on one of three maps: a spaceship (The Skeld), a headquarters building (Mira HQ), or a planet base (Polus). Crewmates are given tasks to complete around the map in the form of minigames, consisting of maintenance work on vital systems, such as electrical rewiring and fueling engines. Impostors are given a fake list of tasks in order to blend in with Crewmates, and they have the ability to sabotage the map’s systems, traverse vents, identify any other Impostors, and kill Crewmates.
How to Download and Install Among Us
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Among Us. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Among Us has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game .exe file as an administorator
- Enjoy the game!
Among Us PC Download
Among Us System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Among Us Screenshots